Bitter Gourd Juice Recipe for Diabetes



Bitter Gourd Juice Recipe for Diabetes. This is a methos Natural cure for Diabetes.

The bitter gourd, more commonly known as karela in Indian households, is not a loved vegetable, thanks to its bitter taste. It is, however, an effective medicine for diabetic and anemic people. It’s an amazing blood purifier. As it has hypoglycemic substance, it helps in bring down the blood sugar and urine sugar levels.

The best way to get all the possible nutrition from a vegetable is to eat it raw. You can also get the maximum nutrition if you take the juice of it. But ensure that our body assimilates it in a much more effective manner.
----------------------------------

The best solution for diabetes see more : http://bit.ly/The_Diabetes_Loophole

SOURCE: YOUTUBE

Chia sẻ

Bài viết liên quan

Bài tiếp
« Prev Post
Bài sau
Next Post »

1 comments:

comments
Anonymous
March 16, 2017 at 4:23 AM delete

five months ago I constantly had to go to the bathroom. I thought it was because I gave up soft drinks and was only drinking water. One day I had a stomachache. I was in bed for 4 days. The doctor's appointment was for a Wednesday. I got sick and went to emergency room on a Monday. I was told my blood sugar level was 810 and I have diabetes. Since then, As the disease progressed all medication stopped working, i was introduced to Health herbal clinic in Johannesburg who have successful herbal treatment to diabetes . I spoke to few people who used the treatment here in USA and they all gave a positive response, so i immediately purchased the diabetes herbal remedy and commenced usage, i used the herbal supplement for only 7 weeks, all symptoms gradually faded away, herbs are truly gift from God. contact this herbal clinic via their email healthherbalclinic@gmai.com or visit www.healthherbalclinic.weebly.com

Reply
avatar